Hey guys Happy Friday it's the weekend. As you can see today's post is different, changing things up today a bit. What do you tjink. Today's post is from a blogging friend of mine jasmine her blog is ColorUBold check her out guys and show her some love guys. Now onto the post.
Autumn outfit on deck!
#Autumn Drinks and Recipes
15 Fall Activities All Basic Girls Want to Try!
Well now that you have all of the basic girl essentials go out and have blast this fall with a new updated fall bucket list!
- Take pictures of your starbucks drink and hashtag it #fall and #pumpkinspicelatte(even if it isn't hehe)!
- Plan squad Halloween costumes...uuuh obviously the Sanderson Sisteres from Hocus Pocu...I'll take the cute one!
- Go to a Homecoming football game also Wrap up and drink hot chocolate in a thermal at the very top of the bleachers! If anyone stares they can get over it hmph!
- Take pictures of you playing in the leaves because seriously its like swimming in fall!
- Have a bonfire on the beach or lake...roast marshmallows too! Don't forget that!
- Go to a pumpkin patch....oh and don't forget to take cute pictures too #pumpkinpatch!
- Go to a street fair!
- Get scared sh*tless at a really scary haunted house
- Bake pumpkin bread...hello wife goals!
- Go stargazing during a full moon. Bring a blanket and bug repellant...lesson learned!
- Plan a hike!
- Go to a scary movie on a date...relationship goals hunty!
- Carve pumpkins....uhh to messy I'll pass haha!
- Stay in bed and watch scary movies, bake cookies, cuddle(does a pillow count?) and drink hot drinks...I can do this!
- Take a tour of a haunted house...road trip!